At WeMix Limited (“WeMix”, “us”, “we”, “our”), we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors to our website. In particular, we want you to know that WeMix is not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes.
This Policy was last updated on 19th June 2018.
71-75 Shelton Street
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this Website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this Website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
By using our Website, you consent to the collection and use of this information by WeMix.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and/or phone number(s)
- Payment information including credit/debit card details, PayPal account details, bank account details and/or other payment method details
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to competitions, special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from WeMix, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the Website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables our Website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our Website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the Website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the Website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our Website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the Website.
- Identify whether you have a current/active subscription and how many credits you might have.
- Store information about your preferences. The Website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our Website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our Website functions. Some pages, services and/or functionality may become unavailable to you.
Learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our Website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message and/or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings in the My Account section.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Write to us at: WeMix Limited, 71-75 Shelton Street, London WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or the law requires us to.
We must provide you, as a “Data Subject”, with a readable copy of all personal data which we may hold about you, within 40 days of receiving your written request for us to provide it. Evidence or proof of your identity (for example, a copy of your passport, driver’s licence or current bills) will be required.
We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with a copy of your personal data based on the exemptions set out in the Data Protection Act 2018, but if we do refuse we will give full reasons for our refusal, and allow you to challenge our decision.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
Links from our site
Our Website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.wemix.eu domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its Protection and Privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s Data Protection and Privacy Policies fully.
WeMix is aimed at an adult audience of DJs and certain tracks may contain explicit lyrics; these will always be clearly labelled as such in the title of the track. As a result, you are warned that the content of the site will, from time to time, contain material of an adult nature.
Transfer of Business
You agree that if we transfer ownership or management of our Company or of any Website to which you have registered to a third party we may also transfer your personal data or other personal data you have provided to us, including all sensitive personal data and any other information about you to such third party, provided such third party agrees to observe this policy and only uses the data for the purposes that you have consented to.